- Publisher's Erratum
- Open Access
Erratum to: Volume 1, Journal of Chinese Studies
© The Author(s) 2017
- Received: 7 February 2017
- Accepted: 7 February 2017
- Published: 22 March 2017
The original article was published in Journal of Chinese Studies 2016 1:4
The original article was published in Journal of Chinese Studies 2016 1:3
The original article was published in Journal of Chinese Studies 2016 1:2
The original article was published in Journal of Chinese Studies 2016 1:1
Due to a technical problem with the set-up of Journal of Chinese Studies in production, the articles [1–4] were published with the incorrect volume and year information in the PDF of the article. In the HTML versions of the articles [1–4], the articles were published with incorrect volume information. The articles [1–4] were published into volume 2 and year 2017; however they should have been published in volume 1 and year 2016.
The publisher takes full responsibility for this error and sincerely apologies for the inconvenience caused.
Open AccessThis article is distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and the source, provide a link to the Creative Commons license, and indicate if changes were made.
- McBride Evil in the philosophy of Karl Marx. Journal of Chinese Studies (2016) 1:1. DOI 10.1186/s40853-016-0003-y
- Zhengge and Renjun Productivity growth in China’s large industrial firms: patterns, causes, and implications. Journal of Chinese Studies (2016) 1:2. DOI 10.1186/s40853-016-0004-x
- Waxman et al. Development of an observation instrument to measure flourishing learning environments. Journal of Chinese Studies (2016) 1:3. DOI 10.1186/s40853-016-0005-9
- Han Historical geography and environmental history in China. Journal of Chinese Studies (2016) 1:4. DOI 10.1186/s40853-016-0002-z